Directs support professionals through the process of development, monitoring, and documentation of appropriate goals and outcomes for individuals served through the division. Material covered in the class is taken directly from the Direct Care Worker Level Two- Caregiver Fundamentals curriculum.
Course objectives include:
- The purpose of reporting and documentation.
- The purpose of care and support plans.
- The importance of observing changes in a person.
- Observation techniques to identify and explain signs and symptoms that need reporting.
- Preparing written documentation following specific guidelines.
2 hour class / $30
Continuing education units are provided upon request with a minimum enrollment of 4 students per agency. Certificates are issued upon successful course completion. For further information or to schedule a class, please contact us directly.