WHO WE SERVE:
- Medical and emergency services personnel seeking CPR, AED, and First Aid certification.
- Teachers, para-professionals, and other educational support personnel.
- Direct Care Workers and Direct Support Providers contracted through DES/DDD.
- Personal care givers for elderly adults and individuals with disabilities.
OUR TRAINING FEATURES:
- Dynamic and engaging classroom instruction.
- Competitive price structure that includes group rates and package discounts.
- Flexible training schedule offering morning, afternoon, evening and weekend classes.
- Small class size.
- Use of modern technology and equipment to support a hands-on learning experience.
- Varied classroom environments designed to enhance specific curriculum.
- Conveniently located in the northwest valley.
- CPR, AED & First Aide, both standard and professional
- AHCCCS Direct Care Worker Curriculum certification
- Continuing Education Training for all AHCCCS caregivers
- DES/DDD provider training certifications
- Personal Transport Driver Training
- Defensive Driving Certification